Noah

Monkey is beyond blessed. She has so many friends at school that are so kind to her. Noah has taken to Monkey these last few weeks. He is just crazy about her!

As soon as we walk in each morning, Noah runs over and holds his arms up so that he can grab Monkey and give her a hug.
He follows us over to the sink, waits while Monkey washes her hands and grabs the paper towel for Monkey to dry her hands on.
Noah waits while I give Monkey lovins and then reaches up to take Monkey's baby. Noah takes baby over to Monkey's cubby and puts her safely in for the rest of the day.
When I come to pick Monkey up, Noah is there, giving Monkey lovins.
He runs to her cubby, grabs baby out and brings her to Monkey.
Right before I walk out the door, he reaches up for one last hug before we leave...

I pray that Monkey is always this blessed with beautiful friends who love her!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...