Music to my ears!

My beautiful Monkey had a wonderful time at the park this morning. She loved swinging and playing on the slide and she did a really good job practicing with her walker. When it was time to leave, Monkey was so proud of herself for saying bye-bye to everyone. She just melts my heart! When I hear her perfect little voice and see the twist of her tiny little hand as she waves "bye-bye", I know that I am witnessing a miracle! I don't ever want to forget moments like this!


I thank God for this gift!

(Don't forget to pause the music attached to the blog and if you work with Chris and me, you will not be able to view the video at work)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...