Are you ready to see? Here it is!

Get out your shammy, because a tissue just won't do!

This video is from this morning and is only a small view of this beautiful miracle.

It all started...
When we took Monkey into school Monday morning. 
After we got inside and down the first hallway, I put her down and asked her to walk into class using her walker. 
I honestly didn't expect her to do much of anything, it was early, she was sleepy...wow, how she proved me wrong!

As Monkey started walking, people started looking.
They stopped what they were doing and started to cheer for Monkey.
They clapped and cheered...everyone who saw her. 
From teachers, to children to the cafeteria workers, they all stopped what they were doing, to cheer for my Monkey...some with tears in their eyes!

I promise it was as if time stood still. 
It was a moment that could never be recreated and a moment I wish I could have captured in its entirety on video.
At the same time, it was a moment that was so private, just for the people that were there to witness this beautiful sight!

Later, when we picked Monkey up, her teachers told us that Monkey used her walker to go to the the multi-purpose room to listen to a drummer. 
The multi-purpose room is halfway across the building from her classroom. 
One teacher told me that she didn't expect Monkey to make it all the way there, she thought she would tire too quickly. 
The teachers said that everyone cleared a path for Monkey and cheered for her. 

Can you imagine?

Monkey still cannot stand independently, so I know that walking on her own is still a while away. 
That is fine! 
This is a beautiful glimpse into our future!

Thank God for this blessing!



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...