Censorship?

So here it is almost 10:00. We haven't been home long, the kids went straight to bed and Chris and I are exhausted. Therapy tonight was really tough on me. I think it is just because I have been going non-stop since 4:00 a.m.
I walk into the office to check my email and see the red light blinking on our answering machine. After letting my finger hover over the button for a minute, I decide to check the message. It is a message from one of the store's that is mentioned in a previous post. I have a feeling they took one of my comments as being directed at them instead of the other people that we ran into while we were there. I will have to call them back in the morning...but in the mean time, Chris decided in the middle of my exhaustion to discuss censorship and that maybe I'm being a little too honest with my posts.
It is so not my intent to offend anyone when I write the things I do. Whatever I write is from my heart and expresses the way I feel. I am not going to censor anything and I am not out to be hurtful.
To clear things up, I LOVE and ADORE Pottery Barn Kids and they get a tremendous amount of my business - on line. It is not the stores or the employees that cause me grief, it is the fellow shoppers...and I won't apologize for anything I say. No apology is needed for my life experiences.
Hopefully, I cleared that up for all of you because I would really hate to be blacklisted from Pottery Barn...how would Addie ever get new bedding?

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...