Great, great day!

I took the day off work to spend with Julien. We had the most amazing day together and it couldn't have been more perfect!

Sometimes I forget how much I miss the alone time with Julien. He is such an amazing, funny child and so incredibly intelligent. We have the best conversations and he never ceases to amaze me with some of the things that he comes up with!

We had the best lunch at Cheesecake Factory and he kept me laughing through lunch. When we sat down at the table, Julien was making fun of me for my mannerisms and we were talking about the name of the restaurant. We were thinking of things that rhymed with cheese and before we knew it, we were calling it the "Sneezecake Factory". Everything that Julien said referenced "sneeze". From, telling me that "the restrooms are down the hall and the first sneeze on the left", he asked me if I needed another "sneeze for my water" as he is squeezing a lemon in, he asked me how I was "enjoying my sneeze sandwich" and wanted to know if we were going to have any "sneezecake" for dessert. We just couldn't stop...you would of had to been there to really enjoy the moment, but he's a hoot!

I thank God for opportunities like this. It is a reminder of how truly blessed that I am!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...