Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My angel

Here is my rotten little angel!

I am still waiting on the rest of our pictures from the photo shoot, but I have these as a sneak peek. So there will be more to come!

Kim is amazing! I can't tell you how fussy Monkey was during this session and yet Kim was able to come out with these beautiful pictures!
If you are interested in booking with Kim, check available dates here. I think she can still squeeze you in for a Christmas session.
Also, I have to thank Tutu Couture once again for the costume! I am in love!

9 comments:

THE HUGHES FAMILY said...

precious!! the outfit fits her perfect and i cant wait to see the rest of pics!

Aunt Cissy said...

Jennifer, that costume is amazing. Addie looks absolutely beautiful as always. She takes your breath away especially in that second pic. Love always!

Aunt Nonna (Rhonda) said...

She continues to take my breath away. Absolutely precious. No other costume could describe her as well as this one does.

XOXOXO

Polly & Steve said...

Beautiful is not even god enough for these pictures.....they are simply wonderful. I can't wait till we can see the rest!
Hugs
Polly and Steve

Jenn said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

*Staci* said...

She is just gorgeous, Jenn! Her outfit does fit her perfectly...she's just a little angel that you can't help but fall in love with when you see her! And you've gotta love Kim...they could be so fussy, and she can make those pictures look like they were in the best mood!

Haley said...

What a little angel! I love it! She is beautiful in it & looks precious.

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd picture!!!! Her eyes are breath taking in this picture, like a true angel!!!!

Eve said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!