Look what I got today!

:)
Addie's Halloween Costume arrived today! I can't wait to see her in it. We have had a rough day, so I didn't get a chance to try it on her yet. I wanted to rip right into the box as soon as I saw the return address from Tutu Couture, but I made myself wait it out a little while until Addie was occupied. I didn't want her nosing through the box just yet.
Kim and I had scheduled Monday for the big photo shoot, but we decided to put that off for a week and see how things are going with both of us on the 13th. Regardless, I don't think I will wait until Halloween for the big debut. That day is going to be overly busy for us anyway...doctors appointments and activities for the kids.
I can't wait to share!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...