Another beautiful gift!

Addie was so full of joy at dinner tonight. She was so pleasant and laughing and was just beautiful! I knew at one point that Addie wanted a drink, but 99% of the time, I won't allow her to have what she is wanting without making an attempt at a sign or a verbal gesture for it. No whining or grabbing is allowed. I had reminded her a time or two previously in the evening that we sign, "drink" and "please" when she wants a drink. A little while later, Addie reaches forward and signs "drink" and it is the most beautiful sight! Not only did she bless me with that beautiful gift, but she continued throughout the evening. I am officially announcing that Addie is signing, "drink".

Our God has blessed me with a week of gifts! I couldn't be more thankful!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...