One of my Favorites

I was "saving" this picture for one of the last posts from Member Day 2012, because it is my favorite.

Since I'm in desperate need of anything to make me smile today, I decided to go ahead and share.

I showed Addie the map and specifically pointed out the railroad tracks.
She thought it was the funniest thing and she tried her best to walk along the tracks, while saying, "Choo-Choo!".

Oh my goodness, I love her sweet face!


The paper in her hand is her ticket for admittance.
Each place we went, I handed her the ticket and she held onto it the entire time.
She must have felt like such a big girl having such an important responsibility!


...Potential change in surface for her to check out!...


~~~

July 21, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...