Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Day two noon update on mom

The Dr came in and talked for a while which I sincerely appreciate.
He said that he has all expectations that she can get better. He won't classify her as stable and I am anxiously waiting for that time to come.
We are still waiting on CT.
The propofal is turned all the way off; pain meds have been increased.
At one point she looked at me and nodded when I asked her if she could hear me...then she was back out.
Blood sugar is 411.
Fever was normal so they have turned off the cooling blanket to see if the fever stays at bay.
She is still resting comfortably as best as I can tell.

1 comments:

Deedra said...

Sorry to hear that you Mom is not well. I will be praying for her and the rest of the family.
Deedra