Kindergarten - Day Four

I knew it was bound to happen.


This is part of the email I got this morning:


"Hey there Jennifer!  Addie came in all smiles this morning and ate a good breakfast.  Your little monkey loves to eat.   We have seen a few tears this morning and she is asking for “Momma.”  I asked her if she was tired and she said she was.  All the kids are exhausted today…having a full 5 days the first week is tough on these babies!  She exhibited a lot of fatigue when going up the stairs to the gym just now.  Luckily, there is a baton demonstration in PE today so she won’t be running around wearing herself out even more."


When we picked Addie up this afternoon, she was laying down and had been very sad.  

Addie is doing such a great job, it is just a very overwhelming and exhausting experience.


The great news is that she doesn't cry or put up any resistance about going to school!

She obviously loves it, it will just take a little time for her to adjust.

~~~

I promised her, I would only annoy her with pictures the first week of school.
It was day four...and she was annoyed.


She tried bribing me by handing me my shoe.
Poor little Monkey.
I let her win and immediately put the camera down.


~~~ 
August 23, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...