Day Ten in ICU - Evening Update on Mom

It was really hard to see Mom today. She was alert enough to look at me but I don't know if she understood anything I said. When I talked about the kids, she didn't change her expression or try to talk. The only response I got was when I asked her if she wanted me to change the channel on the TV and turn on the volume for her. I told her it was shark week and that there were several neat shows about great whites, tigers sharks and bull sharks. She looked at me like I had lost my mind!!! I hated leaving her. Her fever has returned again tonight. We have made progress in the last eleven days since her symptoms began, but I never imagined that she would still be so sick.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...