On Another Note

Only in Birmingham, Alabama could I get chastised in the medical intensive care unit of a major hospital while my critically ill Mother lay a foot away...
for wearing a Michigan sweatshirt.

I was badgered for not knowing that Michigan plays against Alabama in the first game of the season.

I am probably going to lose friends over this, but honestly, 
I've had a few other things topping my list of "need to knows" and didn't mean to upset the alignment of the planets by reaching into my drawer this morning and pulling out the first sweatshirt I touched.

I apologize and hope you will all forgive me...
although, Michigan is near and dear to my heart and I wear my sweatshirt proudly. 

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...