Monday, August 13, 2012

Day Seven Noon Update on Mom

Vitals are the same.
No luck in removing her from the vent.
Waiting on cardiology to see if a TEE is needed, to see if the infection is in her heart valves as well.
The doctors are now concerned about the possibility of add to the list.  We don't need more devastation.
The doctor this morning said they are doing all they can and will continue to do all they can.
She is critical.