Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day Sixteen - Mom Update

Mom is still holding steady.
Currently, there is no plan to move her anywhere until at least next Tuesday.
She still isn't mobile, so PT has a lot of work to do.
Her oxygen levels are not stable and the doctors are still working on sorting through the plan of action on her antibiotics, etc...
I believe she has eleven more days on one IV antibiotic and four more weeks on another (that one would go through the PICC line).
Overall, she is still making progress!