Day Nine - Mom Update

It's been a busy, long and emotional day.

When I saw Mom this morning, she was resting and never did wake while we were there.
She tried to open her eyes a few times, but she never seemed to realize that I was there.
She was doing well and they had reduced her oxygen to 50%.
It was good to see her resting - and without the vent.

My aunt said that tonight, Mom is more alert and the pain seems to be controlled.
An NG Tube had to be placed - again (boo).
No fever.
My aunt said that Mom recognized her.

All in all, good news.
Except for the replacement of the NG Tube, things are going as well as can be at this point.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...