Summer Is Coming To An End...

Too bad the dreadful summer weather doesn't follow the school year calendar. 

School starts back tomorrow.

Julien is looking forward to it.  I am looking forward to it. 

However, the thought of having to sit in rush hour traffic makes me want to curl into a ball and sob.
Some of you may remember the visual from almost one year ago - hmmm, I suppose I whine about this each and every year.

We have two exits out of our neighborhood and four different routes to choose from on our morning commute. 
Each one of them consists of  two lane roads.

Heaven forbid there be a school bus in front of you making you stop every 1/4 mile or a lazy, slow train blocking the tracks or an accident and on rare occasions, the relocation of a house.

So, tomorrow it starts all over again.  It won't be so horrible just as long as Chunk Chunk is happy and content in the car.

I'm a betting woman and that is one bet I wouldn't waste my money on.

Happy New School Year to you all!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...