Happy and Content

Addie is doing well in her new class.
There has been the expected adjustment period, but I have heard good reports from Addie's teachers, as well as other parents and children.
I love that everyone watches out for Addie.
It makes me feel so good to know that we have so many people who care about her and want her to do well...and I am sure I would hear all the negative reports if Addie was wreaking havoc within her classroom as well!

Here is rotten Baby Girl on one of the last days in her old classroom

and on one of her first days in her new classroom
and a little update from Addie's first week in her new class.

This is the first week that Addie's therapists are coming back out to see her, so she has been very busy with lots of things going on.
So far, I have received tremendous feedback about how well Addie is doing!
Laura called me today to tell me how incredibly proud of Addie she was...
Addie matched three of the five letters in her name during her therapy session!
That is HUGE progress and there was lots of celebrating taking place!!!!!

I really think it's going to be a great year!
We have all of Addie's therapists back with us from last year.
That is a huge relief to me and I know how much Addie loves each one of them!
....and I know how much they mean to me as well....

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...