Abridged Version

Of the conversation with my husband today regarding my handy dandy BB:

Me - "Did you get it to work?"
Him - "Not yet, but I'm trying."
Him - "Why don't you just go to Verizon and get another one?"
Me - "Well, did you Google it?  Maybe you can figure out the problem that way."
Him - Irritated groan because he thinks that I think that he's an idiot.
Him - "Fine.  I'll see what I can find."

A while later...

Him - "It's dead.  I've tried to blah, blah, blah, and blah."
Me - "Seriously?"
Him - "Yep.  You're going to have to get you a new one."

I don't want a new stupid cell phone.  I want my old stupid cell phone where I get to press real buttons to call people and where I can close the phone so that I know my call has officially ended.

My contract expired forever ago. 
It's just stubbornness that's keeping me from technological advancement.
My husband walks around with at least five brand spankin' new cellular, data enhanced, touch screen, voice activated, DNA altering devices every day.

I just want a phone - where I can call people if I must and respond to emails in a timely manner.

My husband thinks I will cave soon...we'll see.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...