Our daily commute

Chris and I look at each other every morning on the way to work and ask why we ever chose to move to the little town we live in now.
We live exactly 8.8 miles from work and it took us 1 hour and 37 minutes to make it to work.
This time can fluctuate drastically.
Some mornings, it may take us only 30 minutes, it all depends on traffic.
The painfully slow traffic...
All the dust you see that has accumulated on the dashboard is from my car aging....as we wait and wait and wait...
and wait....

We pass over this very deep quarry each morning....too bad we can't tunnel through...
yep....still waiting...
oh...a lovely cow pasture - minus the cows.
I think they all died while waiting for their feed to arrive.
Yep....still stuck in traffic...
Thank heavens Chunk wasn't screaming on this particular morning.
I don't think the car ever got up to a speed that upset her equilibrium!

Let me just say...we have big, big dreams for the coming years.
Part of that includes a commute that doesn't involve hours spent in the car each and every day.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...