Addie's New Class - Day Four

No appointments, no injuries, no drama.

Just how I like it.

It's Ice Cream Truck Thursday, so really it couldn't have been a bad day.  Addie's new teachers were amused at the mess Addie made with her Scooby Doo Ice Cream.  I can tell them all day long how Addie struggles more than other children in just about all areas, including coordination, but until someone witnesses it first hand, they just can't imagine. 
Scooby Doo won the battle and when we arrived, Addie had chocolate ice cream on her face, her nails, her dress and even on her shoulder.

I think we arrived right after the battle took place.  I'm sure otherwise she would have had a clean face and hands. 

Addie seemed to have a good day.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...