Not One Single Clue

Addie is once again off-the-hook.
I have no idea what is wrong with her, but we have had several nights lately with her having an incredibly tough time understanding what we are telling her and of dealing with her mysterious little tantrums.
She managed to humiliate me in the shoe store last night and continued on with the humiliation at dinner, until I finally just scooped her up and took her to the car.
On the way out to the car, I thought about calling and making an appointment to see our pediatrician.
No sooner did that thought enter my mind than it occurred to me...
some people may think that our pediatrician is a Saint, but it is going to take more than a Saint to solve this problem.
I was thinking more along the lines of a priest.
A bible-carrying, holy-water blessing
priest.
Addie has to be possessed.
There is just no other answer I can come up with...
unless of course she is getting sick.
That would explain everything.
We can't make it through a holiday without her being sick and the more activities we have crammed into a weekend, the more likely she is to come down with a fungus encrusted bug.
Let me just tell you, it is a complete toss up on which one I would rather find wrong with her.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...