Last Monday Night

Julien had my entire family out to watch his game.
Even Eebee came out to see him play...
So did my niece... and she brought my sister, for which I was thankful because otherwise Addie would not have had a place to put her apple after she was finished with it...
Aaahhh...post game lovins'.
I took the opportunity to take a few photos of my siblings and my Mom.
In an effort to avoid bodily harm, I decided to crop the pictures and while I was doing that, I realized one small detail...
People ask me from time to time where Addie got her blue eyes.
I usually reply with a smarty pants comment that involves mention of our mail-man, but honestly, blue eyes run in the family.
~~~
As a side note, I have absolutely no idea how I managed to be the only female in our family that wears make-up.
Trust me, I wear enough for all of my siblings.
We were all raised by the same parents, in the same house and yet I was the only one who adopted the make-up obsession...
hmmm

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...