GASP!

This might be shocking for some of you to read, so prepare yourselves...
Doctors aren't always right!
Well....we have fabulous news and some pretty bad news.
The fabulous news is that Julien's elbow is not broken!
woo-hoo!
My excitement is purely for him...none of it would be because of the relief I experienced from knowing that my other child will not have to spend countless hours in PT!
The bad news is...
Julien will not have a cast on his arm for six weeks.
He was so bummed!
Apparently...that's a cool thing to have...???
Julien's elbow is pretty jacked up, so we have to follow-up with the orthopedist Friday morning.
Wish me Julien luck!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...