Sat that one out

Day 7

Every once in a while, I make the right decision.

As much as we wanted to join my family for the Alabama vs. Michigan game , we opted out of 3rd row seats in lieu of an early start home. We checked out a day early and started heading home, my family went to the game and still managed to get ahead of us on the drive home. We are now on hour ten and not even close to home. Poor Fungus Girl has had a really rough trip, causing us to stop quite a bit, but is now resting and we will hopefully have a quiet ride the rest of the way in.

Overall, our first big trip with Addie was wonderful! I have a ton of little stories to share for my archive of memories and over 1000 pictures to sort through.

We are excited about a new year for happier times, more opportunities and better memories!

Thank you for your love, support and prayers!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...