Evil Merry-Go-Round

...and a serious lapse in judgment.
Day 4 - December 29, 2010
We all got a little swept away by the atmosphere of Seuss Land.
When Julien asked if we could go on the Merry-Go-Round, I told him "no".
Although he is well aware of Addie's "condition", sometimes he just doesn't understand.
BUT...I caved.
I guess I really wanted it to all be okay.

Addie and Julien started out very excited!


Addie was checking everything out and my husband had found his happy place...I assume it was somewhere on a Floridian golf course.







Then, the Merry-Go-Round started to move.

I put the camera down and we had to tough it out until the ride came to a stop...
and I can only speculate what she was feeling at this point...my sweet baby has a jacked up equilibrium and a cerebellum that still shocks me every time I look at it on the MRI and then add on a massive ear infection....not a smart move on our part.
We were heartbroken.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...