Christmas Day Lunch

My Aunt offered to take Christmas Day lunch this year.


Whew! I have no idea what the conversation was all about, but it looked pretty serious.
This is what is known as a scavenger.
You can't see the snowflakes, but they were HUGE!!!!
Of course they didn't stick during the day, but it was pretty to watch!
By this point, Addie was begging everyone for a bite of food.
Notice how I strategically placed myself in front of the dessert table?
My stomach thanked me...my thighs did not.

Ta-Da - another great Etsy find...thanks to my wonderful Aunt!
Ammo...what every boy needs.

We left my Aunt's in time to get home before dark.
We only had a few hours before we left for our trip!
12/25/2010

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...