Water baby

Before next summer, I will have the task of finding a saint who has the patience and love to teach my sweet baby girl how to swim.

She LOVES the water and has absolutely no fear! I'm not very sure that she understands the danger (I suppose any more than any other two-year-old understands).

My dear friend Amy doesn't mind the kids coming over to swim and it's great therapy for Addie!

Over the last two months, Addie has made amazing progress. She will actually kick her feet and move her arms and move herself from one place to another and is even able to turn around and "swim" to me.

You should see her, it's beautiful!

Of course, she loves just to relax and watch Julien as well...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...