Child's Play Therapy and Talk of Alabama

The owners of Child's Play Therapy were featured on Talk of Alabama this morning!

If you are interested, please follow this link. As an added bonus, Addie is seen in one of the clips!!!

The commercial for Child's Play is due to air next Monday. The commercial will air during the ABC 33/40 news times, Good Morning America time slot and the Oprah time slot.

I got a little preview of the commercial today and it turned out very good! All the kids did a fantastic job and Addie is in the commercial a couple of times (and I'm seen talking twice).

If anyone has any questions about Child's Play, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...