The owners of Child's Play Therapy were featured on Talk of Alabama this morning!
If you are interested, please follow this link. As an added bonus, Addie is seen in one of the clips!!!
The commercial for Child's Play is due to air next Monday. The commercial will air during the ABC 33/40 news times, Good Morning America time slot and the Oprah time slot.
I got a little preview of the commercial today and it turned out very good! All the kids did a fantastic job and Addie is in the commercial a couple of times (and I'm seen talking twice).
If anyone has any questions about Child's Play, please don't hesitate to ask me!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...