Wednesday, July 29, 2009

After our neurology visit,

we went to visit our friends at the ER!

Can I say once again how incredibly blessed we are to know these amazing ladies????

I don't see them often, but they are amazing and I find great comfort in knowing that if we ever did need them, they would be there for us!

Did I mention how spoiled Addie is and every time we go for a visit, we leave feeling like we just left a Christmas party?

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued prayers and support for us!
(Staci, I knew you would kill me if I posted a picture of you! So, I thought it best to leave it off the blog.)




1 comments:

*Staci* said...

Thanks for leaving me out this time, Jenn! It was so great to see you guys, yall are the most amazing family...sorry we missed Julien! We always get so excited when Addie comes to visit...I know everyone else is like me and wished that they could see her everyday!