Those of you who have asked about:
SAFFR
When Julien was a toddler, he couldn't say "Jennifer".
When he tried it always sounded like SAFF-ER - with a short a (ă)
Now, I am known as "Saffr" (or Jenn) by my family.
It really was so sweet...Julien still calls me Saffr just to be funny.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...