Water park

Sunday we spent the entire day at the water park. We got there right as they opened and we were one of the last families to leave.

(Chris would not give in to my begging, I didn't take the camera to the park - no pictures)

My Mom and nieces offered to drive down and watch Addie so that we could spend some time with Julien.

Since we got to the park first thing, we were able to nab a large gazebo and set up camp. After a couple hours of Addie playing in the kiddie area, we took a break for lunch. After lunch, Addie took a nap under the watchful eyes of my Mom and nieces and Chris and I took Julien for a chance at the "grown up" rides.

After nap, we had a blast in the kiddie area and lazy river and really, really enjoyed the time with the kids. The day just flew by!

Julien wasn't ready to go at closing time and neither was Addie. As we were walking to the car, I told Addie that we were "all done" and to wave "bye-bye".

Ooohhhh.... not a good idea!

She was MAD! She had such a good time and didn't want to be "all done"!!!!

Thanks a bunch to my family for allowing us the extra time with Julien!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...