Blog updates...

I just received our latest pictures back from Kim and I'm updating the layout and colors on the blog. It will take a few days, so bear with me as things get switched around (and re-switched around).

I wanted to take a second and thank Kim, once again, for all that she has done and continues to do for our family.

We found out about Kim when Addie was nine-months old. I was very nervous the first time we met Kim because I had no idea what she would think of Addie and our family. My worries were unsubstantiated because she is an amazing person and was so incredibly patient and compassionate. She saw past the obvious and captured the beauty that I see in our family.

If anyone is looking for a special photographer to capture the memories that you will cherish, please contact Kim.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...