Traveling Man


So, I have no idea what attracted me to this dog, other than him being totally cute!
You guys know that I am not a dog person.

After being eaten by a dog, I just prefer not to own a tail-waggin', parasite carrying, slobber drippin', possible flesh-eating kind of pet.
Not that there is anything wrong with the canine species, at all...

Well, it was just odd that I approached this gentleman and asked to take a picture of his dog. He was perfectly polite and allowed me to do so.

After Traveling Man (yes, that's his name) took a dip in the water, he was ready to go back and listen to the music.

He was even so kind as to drip drool unto my pants when he came over to me (the dog, not the man).

Thanks again to the gentleman who allowed me to photograph this sweet pup-pup !

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...