Showing off!

As soon as I woke up Sunday morning, I immediately started thinking of what I could do to help Monkey expand on her climbing skills.


As I stood in front of the mirror brushing my teeth, I was mentally going from room to room in our house trying to "find" something that was short enough for Monkey to climb up on and not get hurt if she fell.


I started getting irritated when I had finished my review of each room and came up with nothing...until I realized I forgot the sunporch! I had no where else to store Julien's old play table, so out to the porch it went. It is one of those tables where you can adjust the height and if I took off the bottom piece...it would work perfectly!


Not only did Monkey not have any problems climbing right on up, but she loved playing on the table! We spent most of the morning helping Monkey climb onto the table and back down. She climbs up like a pro, but has absolutely no concept of heights or falling. I knew this would be an issue, so now I just have to work extra hard to help her understand.


I am so thrilled at Monkey's newest accomplishment!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...