Gymboree and Julien

We finally made it back to Gymboree Friday night. We have been so busy the last few weeks, we haven't been able to take Monkey to play. Friday worked out perfectly and we were able to make it through traffic with plenty of time for play. Monkey was crabby, so we didn't stay quite as long, but she still had a good time. Julien was a huge help as always and volunteered to help Monkey on the Monkey bars :) play ball with her, rock her on the rocking horse and play hide and seek.
Julien tells me all the time how much he loves Monkey. He told me over the weekend that we need to start calling her "Sock Monkey" because she always takes her socks off...fabulous suggestion! At dinner, Julien offered to share with Monkey because she thinks that whatever Julien and Chris have on their plates is better than what is on hers. Personally, I think she's playing them...suckers! Why bother to feed herself, if she can bat her pretty little eye lashes and have her Daddy or brother feed her? I hope Monkey's OT doesn't see this...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...