I'm selfish

This has been weighing heavy on my heart for a while now. This topic is the most difficult topic for me to discuss, but I need prayers and I know I can depend on you all to help me.

This is so incredibly selfish because I truly know how blessed I am to have my beautiful daughter who is beating all the odds, but I need these prayers...

I try desperately not to focus on head circumference, because there is nothing I can do about it except pray.

There has been no change in Monkey's head circumference for too long now. I selfishly pray every night for continued growth and there has been growth, but not lately. God answered my prayers in the beginning, but not lately. I'm selfish, I know.

I pray every night for Monkey to remain seizure free, for continued brain development and continued growth for her skull. My daughter is in the hands of our GOD. I will follow HIS path and HIS plan. I may not see it now, but there is a greater purpose. I know.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...