Hidden pictures

A few of you have asked if I fell off the face of the earth since it has been so long since I updated the blog. I'm still here, just knee deep in mess.

Monkey has been running a fever and has that terrible croupy cough. When she doesn't feel good, she just wants to be held and loved on. So, I am ten loads of laundry behind, halfway finished wrapping wedding presents, a fourth of the way finished wrapping Christmas presents and an eighth of the way finished putting up Christmas decorations. We have football practice today, a delivery being made to our house which means I have to clear a path for people to get in, we have dinner with friends tonight and we have to go back to work tomorrow.
I was trying to figure out how my house got destroyed in a matter of two days, then I figured it out. I've been sleeping at night - when Monkey has let me. When I sleep, I don't make progress. Err...tis the season for stress!

So, here are a few hidden pictures for you... if you see Waldo, please let me know. I would feel much better if someone could tell me that their house was more hideously destroyed than mine at this point! Anyone?

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...