Disclaimer

My wonderful husband brought it to my attention (as if I didn't already know) that Monkey has food on her face in the last set of pictures. I don't know about other toddlers, maybe they are perfect and love to have their faces wiped endlessly during and after meals, but Monkey prefers to have this task done - at a minimum. When she is done eating and our next stop is the bathtub, I don't tend to spend too much time cleaning her precious little face because it will be all nice and pretty when she gets out of the bath.

It just so happened that the last few posts, the pictures were taken right after dinner, before we could make it upstairs to the bath.

Whew...I feel better now that everyone knows that I don't let my children walk around filthy - all the time!

:)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...