Milestone update

I'm not going to make a big introduction for this milestone, because the one that I will post in the next few days will knock your socks off! I am waiting to get it on video...you have to see it!

Monkey is cruising...ever so slowly, slowly, slowly amongst the furniture in my living room. She is so timid and still doesn't have a clue how to sit down from a standing position, which is very upsetting to her.

Oh wait! Do you realize how huge this is? Monkey is still working on learning how to bend her knees and she has a lot of trouble with her left leg. She does pretty good with her right leg, but tends to drag her left. Do I seem troubled by that? Not a bit! She will get it. I don't care how long it takes.

Let me say it one more time...I'm smiling as I type this because I am just so proud...Monkey is cruising!!!

Anybody seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Of course you have unless you have been living under a rock. Around our house during the holidays, we watch it countless number of times and oh yes, it is playing on Christmas Eve during our party. So, everybody remember the part where Clark wants his boss right there in his living room so he can tell him...blah, blah, blah? Well, I want "them" in my living room for Christmas so that I can show "them" how wrong "they" are. I want to show "them" that our God provides the miracles that "they" told me would never come. I want to continue to prove "them" wrong...my baby is proving "them" wrong.

Thank God for these miracles and for Monkey's continued development!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...