Pictures of the day

Monkey was sleeping on our way up to the mall this past Sunday. I took the scenic route and decided to get a few fall pictures before all the leaves are gone. If I could just keep the weather this beautiful all year round...this is perfect!


On another note - no pun intended. Fa la la la la....la la la la or should I say Bah, humbug! Monkey and I witnessed several people being just unbelievably rude while we were on our little outing. If people are already this insane, I can't imagine how festive it will be closer to Christmas! I don't understand how people can be so mean to one another. Seriously, what is the point?

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...