Celebrating with family!

Per Julien's request, my family met at Sumo for lunch this past Saturday. We had a great time catching up and celebrating one of the most special birthdays - my Baby Boy's 10th Birthday. I just can't believe it!

We are supposed to be in Disney World right now. I promised Julien when we went for his 7th Birthday, that we would go back for his 10th. We just didn't know then that God had special plans for us. Since Chunkus doesn't do well in the car and I can't talk Julien onto a plane, we had to delay our trip. Julien was the one who volunteered to delay the trip. He loves Chunkus so much that he didn't mind putting off the trip for a little while. He is amazing!

I love you more than life itself! Happy Birthday!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...