Please hear my prayers...continue to heal me, bless me and help me to grow, allow me to continue to learn each and every day. Allow me to continue to show this world your amazing powers and your miracles that you are working through me. Please allow me to remain seizure free and please help people to understand me and love me. Dear God, please hear my prayers and bless me.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...
