WAKE UP and Q and A time!

I am very disappointed.

My attempt at humor managed to confuse some people. Very few people got my post:

Answer for Polly

I was trying to be funny... you know, I do have a sense of humor. I'm not doom and gloom all the time!

Instead of just telling Polly where we worked, I was trying to give not so subtle clues. Hence, the pictures that clearly shows where we work. So, for my readers that are still trying to digest my unsuccessful attempt at humor:

Chris and I work for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama. It is an amazing company and we love our jobs!
Chris is a Server Engineer and has been with the company for over nine years.
I am a Senior Benefit Analyst and have been with the company for over seven years.

We are very blessed for what we have and wouldn't voluntarily trade it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to find a way to put a button on the blog, which will allow my readers to ask questions. I am still trying to figure out how I want to do this because I obviously don't want any random question just sitting out for all to see. So, for the time being, if you have a question, you can leave it in the comment section of any post. Your question can be left anonymously if you prefer.

As I have stated many times before, my primary goal is to share with whomever may be interested, the miracles that our God is working through Addie and to educate people on Addie's extremely rare diagnosis. I am hoping that this blog will touch at least one life, to allow at least one person to know that having a special needs child is indeed a gift from God. A gift to be cherished and thankful for! I cannot imagine my life without my children and I am so blessed to know "the other" part of this life. The life that not everyone gets to experience and the life that not everyone understands.

I will respond to the questions as a post on the blog.

I am very honest and usually don't hold back...so beware! That, once again, was an attempt at humor. :)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...