Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can you say handsome?

Check out Julien's new glasses!

He is such a trooper! He is all about being able to see clearly - imagine that!

As our luck would have it, the frame got scratched, so "they" had to order a new frame, which will hopefully be in tomorrow.

Julien is just thrilled to have his glasses and to be able to SEE. I think he made a great choice when he picked out the glasses! He looks just as handsome with them on as he does with them off! Whew...I will have to beat the girls away with a stick before long!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking boy you have there. You are blessed indeed!

Aunt Nonna (Rhonda) said...

Yes, very handsome. Take good care of them Julien!

Aunt Cissy said...

Yes he looks very handsome. Some of the best looking people I know wear glasses including me, ha ha.

Love always,

Amy said...

He is such a cutie! Even more with the new glasses!

Betty Boop said...

Hi Julien,

Your new glasses look great. Your Aunt Rhonda was showing me this picture of you in your new glasses.
I work with your Aunt Rhonda.

YEA :)

Anonymous said...

Julien,

You look handsome. From what I hear you already do great in school & your art work is amazing, can't get much better than that.

Keep up the good work!

Lurinda said...

Julien I am a friend of ur Anut Rhonda I think u look very handsome in ur new glasses.