The Lakeshore Foundation - decision

I knew that the answer would become clear to me if I just sat back and let God show me what to do.

Our first day at Lakeshore is tomorrow. It is going to be tough to make it all work, but I know that I can do it.

Addie's OT gave me a certificate for three months free on a twelve month membership. Also, if we signed up in the month of September, the enrollment fee was waived. With the certificate and waived enrollment fee, we saved almost $500 off the $1300 fee. Every little bit helps!

With the addition of Lakeshore, our schedule changes once again.

Here is the gist of it:

We won't even mention that Chris and I work full time.

Addie attends The Bell Center two days a week.

Julien has football practice two days a week.

Addie will attend Lakeshore three times a week.

Addie will get lots of PT time at Gymboree once a week.

Julien will have one football game a week.

If you add that all up, we have ONE day a week to fit everything else into. That includes laundry, shopping, spending fun time with the kids, whatever else requires my attention and keeping my marriage a priority.

I can do it all. God has not let me down so far and I know HE never will!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...