Pretty cool afternoon!

Julien participated in a fundraiser at school this month. One of the top prizes was a limo ride from school for "dinner" (early bird) and then back to school. Although this wasn't Julien's first ride in a limo, he was still excited about the chance to go and have a good time with his friends. Chris and I met the kids at the restaurant for dinner, it was so nice to spend time with Julien where my attention was completely undivided.
Everybody seemed to have a nice time and all the kids were very well behaved!

(the limo driver seems eerily familiar...hmm)

The limo returned Julien back to school just in time for football practice and the parent/teacher conference that I scheduled. Since we missed talking with Julien's teacher last week, it was nice to be able to touch base with her to see how Julien is doing so far this year. Julien always does well and never has any areas of concern...other than just being a B-O-Y. I am so very, very blessed.

Julien, I am so glad that I had the opportunity to spend this time with you! I love you!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...