Unbelievable - completely amazed!

I didn't get THE picture and I am going to get a video soon...you won't believe this!

After the 300th time of Chris and me helping Addie slide down the slide, I finally just sat her up at the top to see what she would do. That sly little MONKEY scooted her bottom forward and slid down all by herself!!! You know me trying to disprove the obvious, I had to try it over and over and each time she would slide down by herself!
"Things" are clicking...she is understanding more and more! When I saw her tonight, I immediately thought that this is what any other twenty-month old would be doing. She is SLIDING DOWN A SLIDE BY HERSELF!
You don't know how bad I want to video this and email it to a few unnamed physicians. Had I thought someone at the park wouldn't have called the ambulance to transport me to the psych unit, I would have called everybody over just to witness the miracle that was taking place right in front of their eyes! Oh you guys...I can't wait for you to see it!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...