Fall session begins at The Bell Center

Fall session began today and we are off to a great start!

It only took an hour and a half to get to Homewood this morning - not too shabby for morning rush hour.

Addie is in a new class, at a new time, with new kids, new therapists and a new volunteer.
I was so impressed at how well the class went today. The therapy session lasts for two hours and instead of one on one therapy, this is a group setting. Addie has a volunteer assigned to her - Elizabeth, who seems fantastic - as well as a team of therapists which consists of an OT, PT, ST and also a teacher. This is a big adjustment for me because I am no longer with Addie for the session, but I do watch from the observation room. Honestly it was great to take a step back and really get to watch her and see all that she does.
I am so excited about this year! I feel that great things are coming our way!
Luckily Tucker is in Addie's class again this year, she was so happy to see him when we walked in!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...