I kept the video short so nobody would get bored!
Look at Monkey grab the side of the slide to pull herself forward!
Look at my beautiful baby girl as she shows you GOD's WORK, GOD's GRACE and the continued MIRACLE that our GOD has blessed us with!
We are meant to share this with the world!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...